Cellulose Fibre is made from 85% recycled paper and natural material that has air cells both between and within its fibres - a combination which results in excellent thermal performance.
Our product is produced locally in Albany and is certified* to meet all building code standards in Australia.
When installed in your ceiling it fits snugly between beams so gaps are eliminated. Cellulose Fibre will enable you to enjoy noise reduction from any external and internal noise sources by as much as 50%. This will mean a quieter and more comfortable home environment.
Cellulose is quickly becoming the most recommended choice of contractors, installers, building supply companies and home owners because it’s the most cost-effective material on the market, covering more per square metre for less and requiring less time and fuss to install.
More importantly it offers continuous comfort, year after year.
Benefits of Cellulose Insulation include:
- Cellulose Insulation meets all Australian building standards.
- Guaranteed to improve your home’s comfort levels all year round.
- Pays for itself in 5 years through reduced energy bills.
- First class sound absorption.
- Acts as an insect and termite repellant, which helps prevent pests nesting in your ceiling.
- It’s the most environmentally friendly insulation in the world.
Q & A
Will Cellulose blow around in the ceiling?
No because the nature of the fibres causes them to cling and bind together
Will Cellulose pack down or lose its insulation performance over time?
No It will not settle of pack because it is made from a natural fibre and is processed to ensure its condition is maintained indefinately. Furthermore, we personally guarantee our product.
Can Cellulose cause a fire?
No. Cellulose is a flame retardant builing insulation treated with fire proofing chemical agents which have an unlimited life span.